Welcome toTucson MTB
Site Info v2.2.2
Your IP: 54.156.47.142

Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password

· Register
· Lost Password
Server Date/Time
19 September 2017 04:35:07 PDT (GMT -7)

 
Tucson MTB: Forums


View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DeepVI wrote:
Holy fuck! Seriously 2WD? Since there's a Brit on this thread I'll put it to you. You're a right cunt. If this forum is sooooooo awful why are you here? I've already told once, but I guess I'll say it again for a whole other reason. FUCK OFF. No one needs your negative Nancy attitude.
I don't know what the hell your problem is. I have never met you or ever done anything to fuck with you!

I came on here to share riding experiences, and a bit of humor, and the first thing I get is negative crap about moving a turtle. Followed by an entire volume of why I am so wrong in doing so.

But in your eyes, I'm the bad guy for not liking this forum always being negative toward anything I post.

You have never met me, and yet act as a total douchebag towards me! This is not the first time you have come on here telling me to "fuck off" for very little reason. I've tried to come on here and be friendly, but it sure is difficult when people like you come on calling me a cunt, and telling me to fuck off.

That is total bullshit!
 
View user's profile Send private message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

rockerc wrote:
Not a lecture 2WD, just a way to try and prevent unnecessary killing of an iconic animal. You may have known about tortoises and their issues, although the fact that you don't know what they are properly called leads me to doubt that, but many might not. They may think it OK to move them, carefully or otherwise.
Get over it.
I stated in my first post, that I did not like to move them. If I didn't know they were sensitive to that, I would not have said that.

"Get over it"...Really? I'm supposed to get over having some prick call me a "cunt" and tell me to "Fuck off".

If all of you think what he did was right, then the whole fucking bunch of you can FUCK OFF!
 
View user's profile Send private message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The fact that a forum member can come on here and call someone a "cunt", and tell them to "fuck off" without anyone on the forum denouncing that kind of behavior, speaks volumes about this place!
 
View user's profile Send private message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DeepVI wrote:
Holy fuck! Seriously 2WD? Since there's a Brit on this thread I'll put it to you. You're a right cunt. If this forum is sooooooo awful why are you here? I've already told once, but I guess I'll say it again for a whole other reason. FUCK OFF. No one needs your negative Nancy attitude.
Well, if this forum is sooooo awful, it is for a couple of reasons.

A. People come at you with all knowing, condescending attitudes. (which though slightly annoying, is at least civil, and tolerable)

B. They come at you with angry, hostile, insulting, totally asshole attitudes.(which nobody on here should be expected to tolerate)

I think even you can figure out which category your response belongs to.

That said, I have no intention of being ran off of here at the whim of one punk ass bitch who is still butt hurt about a remark I made about the low quality of Crank Bro's pedals a couple years ago. Man up and get over it! But for piss sake, one way or another lets get this shit over with and move the fuck on already!
 
View user's profile Send private message
rockerc
Centurion
Centurion



Joined: Sep 03, 2010
Posts: 1464
Location: Dove Mtn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

"Yeah, maybe I should have just left him alone and warned any approaching riders there was a tortoise in the trail up ahead"...

That might be a way to move on... maybe try and learn something from this instead of getting all butt-hurt yourself when you are pulled up for something. Back to the main point of all this, LEAVE TORTOISES ALONE! Unless you have the wherewithal and expertise to deal with them properly.

_________________
"When you realise how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky" The Buddha 
View user's profile Send private message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

rockerc wrote:
"Yeah, maybe I should have just left him alone and warned any approaching riders there was a tortoise in the trail up ahead"...

That might be a way to move on... maybe try and learn something from this instead of getting all butt-hurt yourself when you are pulled up for something. Back to the main point of all this, LEAVE TORTOISES ALONE! Unless you have the wherewithal and expertise to deal with them properly.
I don't have a big beef about being "pulled up for something". I might have made a remark about it, but I was civil, and did not verbally assault and insult you.

I do have a big beef with those that think they have the right to totally insult, and be hostile pricks to other forum users. That is total bullshit, and you and I both know it's crossing the line.

And yet the only one I still see you correcting is me. Which makes me think you condone his bullshit behavior.
 
View user's profile Send private message
DeepVI
Centurion
Centurion



Joined: Sep 30, 2009
Posts: 2453
Location: Tucson's prodigal child

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 am Reply with quote Back to top

twowheelsdown2002 wrote:
Why does it not surprise me on this forum, that someone would come on and try to be critical. Rolling Eyes


Do you not read your own posts? Not exactly the model of civility you claim to have. BTW, I don't remember any comments about CB pedals. They are shit, but that's a whole other topic.

You claim to be such a tough guy always spoiling for fist a cuffs, but yet you bitch that no one, mod or other users are taking your side. Which is it? You want to throw down over stupid forum shit or does your internets Mom need to straighten out the mean man?

_________________
Keep the rubber side down! 
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

DeepVI wrote:
twowheelsdown2002 wrote:
Why does it not surprise me on this forum, that someone would come on and try to be critical. Rolling Eyes


Do you not read your own posts? Not exactly the model of civility you claim to have. BTW, I don't remember any comments about CB pedals. They are shit, but that's a whole other topic.

You claim to be such a tough guy always spoiling for fist a cuffs, but yet you bitch that no one, mod or other users are taking your side. Which is it? You want to throw down over stupid forum shit or does your internets Mom need to straighten out the mean man?
There is a BIG difference between posting things people don't agree with, and even making a smart ass remark, and calling other users "cunts", and telling them to "fuck off".

If you can't see the difference, then you are more of a stupid prick than I thought! And I don't need a forum mom, I CAN back up my shit, which is more than I can say for you!
 
View user's profile Send private message
rockerc
Centurion
Centurion



Joined: Sep 03, 2010
Posts: 1464
Location: Dove Mtn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

You know 2WD, I wasn't TRYING to be critical, I WAS being critical. For good reason. I would rather be told to fuck off instead of being passively-aggressively eye-rolled at! Supercilious is turdeater behaviour, as my dear wife would put it! I am heading off for a ride up Javelina, if I see any tortoises I'll let 'em know to watch out...

_________________
"When you realise how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky" The Buddha 
View user's profile Send private message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

Allow me to clarify it for you if I can. Since you think I am so uncivil by what I posted. Lets see the difference between what you and I think is so unacceptable.

I post "Why does it not surprise me on this forum, that someone would come on and try to be critical. Rolling Eyes"

You post "You're a right cunt! Fuck off"

Do you see the difference here? While one might minorly irk someone, the other is libel to completely piss people off.
 
View user's profile Send private message
rockerc
Centurion
Centurion



Joined: Sep 03, 2010
Posts: 1464
Location: Dove Mtn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quote Back to top

Oh dear! This is still going on...
In the UK, calling someone a right cunt and telling them to fuck off can almost be a term of endearment. Friends often say such things to one another. It is all to do with intention and context. While Duncan may not have had those sentiments in his mind when he used these words, they are in fact only words. If he had called you a total wally or complete nincompoop, would it have been any better or worse? Your reaction to what he said is your problem, whatever shoe fits for you, feel free to slip it on...
At the end of the day, and I hope it comes soon for this thread, please answer me one pertinent question, because to continue dodging the issue is just prolonging the agony:
Unless you happen to be a trained tortoise handler with the knowledge and wherewithal to identify and deal with any problems arising from even gentle handling of said tortoise, would it not have been better to have done what I suggested: leave the guy alone and take steps to warn approaching riders of the tortoise-on-the-trail issue until he had moved himself out of immediate danger?

If you answer "yes" to this, then please let's leave it at that.
If your answer is "no", then maybe Duncan was on the right track with his epithet and you should take it up with Arizona Game and Fish.

I would just like to point to the positive in all this: this thread might lead to other people leaving these creatures alone and not taking ill-guided steps to "help" them.

_________________
"When you realise how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky" The Buddha 
View user's profile Send private message
twowheelsdown2002
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Feb 26, 2009
Posts: 805

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well RockerC, there is a big difference between joking among friends, and calling someone you've never met a cunt.

And by your support of Deep VI's vile behavior to other forum members, it once again makes it clear that this place is an ugly clique and pretty obvious that he has his tongue up your ass.

And Deep VI, I take it your moniker is a reference to how much cock RockerC has up your ass at any given moment.

Gee, was that too passive agressive?

So I will leave you two bedfellows to give each other a good Rogering. And I am going to end my membership to this cesspool, not because I am afraid of some loud mouth pansy ass that won't back up his big fucking mouth. But rather because the only thing that I could end up getting from this place is a jail sentence after I beat some punk ass bitch half to death!

So with that, FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
 
View user's profile Send private message
envy
Expert Writer
Expert Writer



Joined: Jun 10, 2012
Posts: 548
Location: tucson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well I think we need to think of the tortoises future now that he or she has been touched inappropriately at such a young age it is destined to become addicted to drugs and do underground turtle porn.
 
View user's profile Send private message
rockerc
Centurion
Centurion



Joined: Sep 03, 2010
Posts: 1464
Location: Dove Mtn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That would be underground TORTOISE porn, envy... the kind you mention would be waaay beyond the pale...

_________________
"When you realise how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky" The Buddha 
View user's profile Send private message
fbmdrz
Jr. Writer
Jr. Writer



Joined: Jan 15, 2012
Posts: 154
Location: Back of a cop car

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

twowheelsdown2002 wrote:
Well RockerC, there is a big difference between joking among friends, and calling someone you've never met a cunt.

And by your support of Deep VI's vile behavior to other forum members, it once again makes it clear that this place is an ugly clique and pretty obvious that he has his tongue up your ass.

And Deep VI, I take it your moniker is a reference to how much cock RockerC has up your ass at any given moment.

Gee, was that too passive agressive?

So I will leave you two bedfellows to give each other a good Rogering. And I am going to end my membership to this cesspool, not because I am afraid of some loud mouth pansy ass that won't back up his big fucking mouth. But rather because the only thing that I could end up getting from this place is a jail sentence after I beat some punk ass bitch half to death!

So with that, FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!



bye

_________________
2012 Murray Granite 18" 
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2007 by me.


Privacy Policy - Site Use Policy
 


Distributed by Raven PHP Scripts
New code written and maintained by the RavenNuke™ TEAM


(Original PHP-Nuke Code Copyright © 2004 by Francisco Burzi)
Page Generation: 0.33 Seconds